Shareholders of privately owned businesses often require independent and professional advice around ownership and governance.
Sometimes this can be provided by their accountant and lawyer – other times we are engaged as specialists.
Our services in this area include:
- Defining and reflecting upon shareholder goals
- Facilitating alignment and consensus between shareholders
- Producing a shareholder charter to capture the intentions of multiple shareholders
- Providing insights to shareholders considering independent governance for the first time
- Providing guidance and advice to shareholders on the relationship with their board